As part of our on-going collaboration with our Official travel agent Nirvana Europe, we are delighted to provide you with the following information relating to how Nirvana can assist you with your travel needs and requirements to all Triathlon / Duathlon Age-Group events.
A big part of the Official Tour is knowing that Nirvana Europe will have selected the best possible accommodation option; “best” being a fusion of many issues including location, price, willingness to work with us to provide a “bike/athlete friendly” environment, willingness to provide early breakfast where necessary and all the little things that make a difference.
As the 2013 events calendar unfolds, Nirvana Europe will be updating this page with links to comprehensive travel package information which will allow athletes to view hotel details, accommodation images etc, as well as a BOOK ONLINE facility:
- 2013 Alanya ETU European Triathlon Age-Group Travel Packages
- 2013 Belfort ITU World Long Distance Triathlon Age-Group Travel Packages
- 2013 Ottawa ITU World Duathlon Age-Group Travel Packages
- 2013 London ITU World Triathlon Age-Group Travel Packages
- 2013 Vichy ETU Challange European Long Distance Triathlon Age-Group Packages
- 2013 Horst ETU Powerman Duathlon Age-Group Accommodation Package
- 2013 Barcelona ETU Challenge European Triathlon Middle Distance Age-Group Packages
Each of the events listed above can / will include the following package components:
- Destination airport meet and greet
- Return airport transfers (including bike)
- Accommodation (including bike storage in room wherever possible)
- Event transfers (including bike) where applicable
- Experienced Nirvana Europe ground support
Nirvana Europe are delighted to offer travel packages which can include booking flights on your behalf:
- Bike carriage (if applicable) will always be pre booked and pre paid where possible.
- We will search many flight options, providing the best possible itineraries taking into consideration your preferred departure airport(s), costs and bike carriage.
- All flights booked and departing from the UK are fully ATOL bonded and protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
As part of Nirvana’s flight booking process, they understand your preferred departure airport and look for available flights taking into consideration both costs and importantly bike carriage rules and regulations. With there years of experience of looking after clients flights needs, they have the knowledge to find the right option for you.
“Our overall experience of travel arrangements by nirvana was excellent! The hotel was really good and the location near to the race was fantastic. Thanks very much for your help as a competitor knowing all this is sorted by you is worth it's wait in gold!”.
Sandra Webber, 2012 World Duathlon, Nancy
“Transfers completely hassle free and very helpful. Accommodation could not have been better. Great being in the same hotel as so many others including elites.
Situation could not have been better. Nirvana staff excellent. Overall experience first rate. I had the time of my life. Thanks”.
Simon Brindley, 2012 ITU World Triathlon Championships, Auckland
“I have travelled with Nirvana 3 times now and have found them to be efficient, thoughtful and very professional. It is so nice to see a happy face after a long trip. I have nothing but praise for you and I look forward to meeting all the boys again for the Europeans in Turkey next year. Nirvana ROCK!”.
Sue Graves, 2012 ITU World Triathlon Championships, Auckland